Dutch treat.

Treat yourself to some stereotactic body radiation (SBRT) pearls with this Dutch retrospective review identifying clinical factors impacting local control of oligometastatic disease to the lung. Oligo here meant mets at no more than 5 sites or 2 organs, regimens ranged from 30-60 Gy in 1-8 fractions, and >200 patients with >300 oligomets were included. Local control at 3 years was excellent at 83%. What was going on with the other 17%? Significant associations with a BED10 < 100 Gy (nothing new here), pre-SBRT chemo, and development of mets within 5 months of initial diagnosis.


Popular Posts